Thursday, November 20, 2008

FAST LANE

TWO DEATHS AND ONE SEVERELY INJURED

I sent one of my guy on an out station assignment and he came back with these horrible (accident horror ) photographs.

The 4 wheeler was said to be over taking and had head on collision with an on coming lorry tanker. This happened near "Check Point" mile 32 of Sandakan trunk road. The lorry tanker was also said to have over turned on the opposite side of the to drain.

The fire department was called in and have to cut open the mangled metal sheets to extract the bodies. The hood was said to be crushed all the way to the back seat with engine exposed and door missing.

On a trip to Lahad Datu once I came across four accidents......but not as horrific to this extend....it gives me the chill to see this kind of accident.
Update on 22/11/2008, another similar incident happened on the next day following this accident.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

ClarityDefinesYou said...

inilah bah yg aku takut mau nampak nih shia makes me cringe just thinking about my pass sedih sa nampak!! but nice coverage!