Monday, November 17, 2008

My first blog

I have been using the Internet for almost a decade but had never ventured further than checking and sending e-mails, a brief surfing and data searching. Worrying of how and where to get it started has actually stopped me from going any further. Cos! I hate reading the instructions.......

Recently with the help of my daughter, she has registered this account for me and briefly told me how to get about and that is all........well, I have to start some where.

I knew she had her own blog spot account but has refused to disclosed it to me...for reason known to herself. (I did a brief search and found it in less than 2 hours dropped a note on her blog spot ha ha ha ....)

My first picture......Comparing my son with my puppy. Both with the same temperament.

I am a "Flickr" freak too and my pictures can be viewed at, if you have the time......

http://www.flickr.com/photos/abu_shia/

1 comment:

ClarityDefinesYou said...

heheheh so cute ini dua :)